Labyrinth Great Danes
Box 36 Willingdon, AB T0B4R0
Keela Lavers (1-780) 221-6314
Date of birth: ___________________________________________
Microchip #: ____________________________________________
Purchase Price: __________________________________________
Collar/ litter name: ___________________________________________________
Buyers Name (print): ___________________________________
Buyers Name (signature): ______________________________
Phone Number: _________________________________________
Cell Number: ____________________________________________
Buyers Name: Keela Lavers
Address: Box 36 Willingdon T0B4R0
State: Alberta, Canada
Phone Number: 1-780-221-6314
Please note that this contract pertains to the puppy/dog whose registration number and information is listed above under "Adopter Information". In this contract, the "Adopter" is the person whose name and information is listed under "Buyer Information". In this contract, the "Breeder" is the person whose name and information is listed under "Breeder Information".
(1) The ADOPTER agrees to provide a life-long committed, comfortable indoor environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes but is not limited to keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date with inoculations, proper nutrition which consists of a good quality professional feed (FOOD CONTAINING 24% PROTEIN OR LESS), given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The ADOPTER promises to provide a safe environment for the puppy/dog, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision (will either be confined to its fenced yard, be on a leash or under total voice control and direct supervision of the ADOPTER at all times. Underground fencing is not considered a reliable means of confinement and therefore not considered a fenced yard.) ADOPTER understands that the puppy/dog will not be chained up, tied up or staked out as a method of confining. ADOPTER understands that said dog/puppy will not be allowed to ride unsecured in the back of an open pick-up truck. The ADOPTER agrees to provide the BREEDER with vet records yearly confirming that the said puppy/dog is receiving regular shots and veterinary care, if the BREEDER asks for such records to be provided. I the ADOPTER, agree to never abuse or neglect the said puppy/dog.
(2) Under no circumstances will this puppy/dog be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research lab, animal shelter, puppy broker, puppy mill, dog-fighting arena, or similar facility’s. ADOPTER agrees that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this puppy/dog and that the ADOPTER will not sell this puppy/dog to any agent, pet store or guard dog business.
(3) The ADOPTER agrees to contact the BREEDER immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the puppy/dog, such as but not limited to housing, diet, health and training.
(4) By signing this contract, I the ADOPTER agree to spay/neuter the said puppy/dog by the age of 12 months, however I shall not spay/neuter said puppy/dog before 10 months of age, as I fully understand the ill effects it has on this breed. I the ADOPTER must provide the BREEDER with vet records from a licensed veterinarian stating that the said puppy/dog was spayed/neutered by the age of 12 months within 7 business days of the alteration. If I the ADOPTER does not spay/neuter the said puppy by the age of 12 months or if I do not provide the BREEDER with vet records stating that the puppy/dog was spayed/neutered by the age of 12 months, I the ADOPTER, agree to return the puppy to the seller, at no cost to the seller and I the ADOPTER agree that if said puppy/dog is not returned due to the above stated, Labyrinth Great Danes (Keela Lavers). The BREEDER reserves the right to repossess the said puppy/dog by entering anywhere that said puppy/dog is contained. Either with or without legal action against the ADOPTER. And ADOPTER may be subject to a fine of up to $4,000 to be decided by the BREEDER. If I the ADOPTER have been found to have bred or plan on breeding said puppy/dog, the BREEDER, Labyrinth Great Danes (Keela Lavers) reserves the right to Reposes said puppy/dog and any and all offspring said puppy/dog has produced by entering anywhere that said puppy/dog and offspring is contained. Either with or without legal action against the ADOPTER. I the ADOPTER agree to a fine of up to $8,000 to be decided by BREEDER if said occurs throughout puppy/dogs life.
(5) I the ADOPTER understands that, Labyrinth Great Danes (Keela Lavers) will remain as Co-Owner (50% ownership rights) of said puppy/dog through out their entire life. I the ADOPTER understand that this means if for any reason said puppy/dog is being abused or neglected in any way by the ADOPTER, said puppy/dog must be returned immediately to Labyrinth Great Danes (Keela Lavers) at no cost to the BREEDER.
(6) I the ADOPTER, agree to inform the BREEDER of any address and/or phone number changes, so that the BREEDER may always stay in contact with the ADOPTER.
(7) If ADOPTER can no longer provide a suitable home for the puppy/dog it must be returned to the BREEDER with no refund to the ADOPTER to find another suitable home. Conditions for this include but are not limited to, Puppy/dog must be altered (fixed) if over 12 months old and must have all necessary vaccinations and deworming at that time provided by the ADOPTER.
(8) Puppy/dog comes with a 2 year. non-transferrable Health Guarantee covering Genetic Defect. If said puppy/dog is diagnosed within 2 years from date of birth, with proven Congenital genetic defect, BREEDER will replace said puppy/dog with one of equal or lesser value, when replacement puppy/dog is available, BREEDER doesn’t guarantee color or sex or size of replacement puppy/dog only that it will be replaced, ADOPTER must present proof of diagnosis from 2 separate Veterinarian’s, not working at the same facility, for replacement. If ADOPTER chooses to keep diagnosed puppy/dog, a credit of 40% of original puppy’s price, will be given (not to include shipping and /or maintenance fees) to be put toward the purchase price of a new puppy/dog. BREEDER will also request that the original puppy/dog be altered (Spayed or Neutered), current vaccinations and Veterinarian’s certificate submitted to BREEDER to keep in said puppy/dogs file. ADOPTER is responsible for any and all Vet care and/or maintenance, including but not limited to; Treatment, reasonable and hospitable care while being transferred back to BREEDER (In the case of return for replacement), and humane euthanasia when necessary for life threatening cases, or, in the case that the puppy/dog can no longer be maintained with medical intervention, or where the quality of life will be forever altered. In the event that said puppy/dog were to lose the battle, within 6 months of diagnosis, a full credit for replacement will be given proceeding a proper necropsy confirming defect as cause of death. No monetary refunds will be given, only replacement. BREEDER will not replace a puppy that has been furnished as a replacement.
(9) I the ADOPTER, agrees to never feed any “Big name” brand dog food which includes but is not limited to: Eukanuba, Kibbles N’ Bits, Iams, Purina, Ol’Roy, Hills Science Diet, Beneful, Alpo, No Name Brand, Pedigree, Kal Kan, Gravy Train, Diamond, Retriever.
(10) I the ADOPTER, understand that I must update the BREEDER on said puppy/dog upon request at any reasonable time, I understand that if I intentionally ignore, block or refuse to update the BREEDER, that the BREEDER has full rights to repossess said puppy/dog without refund and with or without police involvement.
(11) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta. Any and all disputes or legal actions against the BREEDER is agreed to be paid in full by the ADOPTER, including but not limited to lawyer fees, hotel accommodations, gas ect.
BY SIGNING BELOW, I THE ADOPTER, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT AND UNDERSTAND THIS IS A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT. I THE ADOPTER AGREE THAT IF ANY LEGAL ACTION IS REQUIRED AGAINST THE BREEDER OR ANYONE ASSOSIATED WITH THE BREEDER THAT I WILL PAY ALL LEGAL FEES FOR BOTH MYSELF AND THE BREEDER/BREEDERS ASSOSIATES.
This contract is between Keela Lavers (name of breeder) hereinafter referred to as BREEDER and _____________________________________________ Hereinafter referred to as ADOPTER
Breeder Signature: ____________________________________________________________
Witness Signature: ___________________________________________________________
Thank you for choosing a puppy from Labyrinth Great Danes!
Congratulations on your new friend, we hope you enjoy your new friend as much as we do ours, Remember to take good care of your puppy and feed him/her a good quality diet from the list we provide you. Please send us lots & lots of pictures as your puppy grows. Feel free to contact for ANY questions you may have as your puppy is growing, if your number or address changes please contact us so we can update our records, as we shall do the same for you, thanks again and enjoy!
If you haven’t added us already on Facebook feel free to, we enjoy seeing pictures! Our Facebook Page is Labyrinth Great Danes.