Keela Lavers 1(780)221-6314
Box 36 willingdon AB T0B4R0
Puppy Information (To be filled out by breeder)
Date of birth: _______________________________________________________________
Dam: ________________________________________________________ CKC#:___________________
Microchip #: ________________________________________________________________
Purchase Price: _____________________________________________________________
Pups Registered name: _____________________________________________CKC#:__________________
Full Purchase Price_________________________________________________________
Buyers Name (print): _____________________________________________________________________
Buyers Name (signature): ________________________________________________________________
Secondary Contacts Name (print):_________________________________________________________
Secondary Contacts Name (signature):____________________________________________________
Physical Address: _______________________________________________________________________________
Home Number: ____________________________________________________________________________
Cell Number: _______________________________________________________________________________
Secondary Contacts Cell/Home Number:_________________________________________________
Please note that this contract pertains to the puppy/dog whose Microchip and Registration number/ information is listed above under "Puppy Information". In this contract, the "Adopter" is the person whose name and information is listed under "Adopter Information". In this contract, the "Breeder" is the person whose name and information is listed under "Breeder Information".
(1) The ADOPTER agrees to provide a life-long committed, comfortable indoor environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes but is not limited to keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date with inoculations, proper nutrition which consists of a good quality professional feed (FOOD CONTAINING 24% PROTEIN OR LESS), given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The ADOPTER promises to provide a safe environment for the puppy/dog, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision (will either be confined to its fenced yard, be on a leash or under total voice control and direct supervision of the ADOPTER at all times. ADOPTER understands that the puppy/dog will not be chained up, tied up or staked out as a method of long term confining. ADOPTER understands that said dog/puppy will not be allowed to ride unsecured in the back of an open pick-up truck. The ADOPTER agrees to provide the BREEDER with vet records yearly confirming that the said puppy/dog is receiving regular shots and veterinary care, if the BREEDER asks for such records to be provided. I the ADOPTER, agree to never abuse or neglect the said puppy/dog.
(2) Under no circumstances will this puppy/dog be sold, leased, surrendered, traded or given away to any other person(s), pet shop, research lab, animal shelter, puppy broker, puppy mill, dog-fighting arena, or similar facility’s. ADOPTER agrees that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this puppy/dog and that the ADOPTER will not sell or give this puppy/dog to any agent, pet store or guard dog business. In the event said puppy/dog has been sold, traded, leased, surrendered or given away, I the ADOPTER agree to a $5,000 fine to be paid within 6 months to the BREEDER and will disclose all information on the whereabouts of said puppy/dog for the breeder to repossess said puppy/dog.
(3) The ADOPTER agrees to contact the BREEDER immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the puppy/dog, such as but not limited to housing, diet, health and training.
(4) By signing this contract, I the ADOPTER agree to spay/neuter the said puppy/dog by the age of 24 months. I the ADOPTER must provide the BREEDER with vet records from a licensed veterinarian stating that the said puppy/dog was spayed/neutered by the age of 24 months within 7 business days of the alteration. If I the ADOPTER does not spay/neuter the said puppy by the age of 24 months or if I do not provide the BREEDER with vet records stating that the puppy/dog was spayed/neutered by the age of 24 months, I the ADOPTER, agree to return the puppy to the seller, at no cost to the seller and I the ADOPTER agree that if said puppy/dog is not returned due to the above stated, Keela Lavers, The BREEDER reserves the right to repossess the said puppy/dog by entering anywhere that said puppy/dog is contained. Either with or without legal action against the ADOPTER. And ADOPTER may be subject to a fine of up to $4,000 to be decided by the BREEDER. If I the ADOPTER have been found to have bred or plan on breeding said puppy/dog, the BREEDER, Keela Lavers, reserves the right to Reposes said puppy/dog and any and all offspring said puppy/dog has produced by entering anywhere that said puppy/dog and offspring is contained. Either with or without legal action against the ADOPTER. I the ADOPTER agree to a fine of up to $8,000 to be decided by BREEDER if said occurs throughout puppy/dogs life.
(5) I the ADOPTER understands that, Keela Lavers. will remain as Co-Owner (50% ownership rights) of said puppy/dog through out their entire life. I understand that the puppy/dogs microchip information will contain both the breeder and the adopters information for the life of the puppy/dog. I the ADOPTER understand that the puppy/dogs CKC registration papers will be placed in the BREEDERS name and held by the BREEDER until proof of spay/neuter has been provided by the ADOPTER. I the ADOPTER understand that this means if for any reason said puppy/dog is being abused or neglected in any way by the ADOPTER, said puppy/dog must be returned Immediately to Keela Lavers). at no cost to the BREEDER.
(6) I the ADOPTER, agree to inform the BREEDER of any address and/or phone number changes, so that the seller may always stay in contact with the buyer and that the microchip information can be kept up to date.
(7) If ADOPTER can no longer provide a suitable home for the puppy/dog it must be returned to the BREEDER with no refund to the ADOPTER to find another suitable home. Conditions for this include but are not limited to, Puppy/dog must be altered (fixed) if over 24 months old and must have all necessary vaccinations and deworming at that time provided by the ADOPTER. All veterinary records will be forwarded to the breeder within 7 days of the puppy/dogs return.
(8) Puppy/dog comes with a 2 year. non-transferrable Health Guarantee covering Genetic Defect. If said puppy/dog is diagnosed within 2 years from date of birth, with proven Congenital genetic defect, BREEDER will replace said puppy/dog with one of equal or lesser value, when replacement puppy/dog is available, BREEDER doesn’t guarantee color or sex or size of replacement puppy/dog only that it will be replaced, ADOPTER must present proof of diagnosis from 2 separate Veterinarian’s, not working at the same facility, for replacement. If ADOPTER chooses to keep diagnosed puppy/dog, a credit of 40% of original puppy’s price, will be given (not to include shipping and /or maintenance fees) to be put toward the purchase price of a new puppy/dog. BREEDER will also request that the original puppy/dog be altered (Spayed or Neutered), current vaccinations and Veterinarian’s certificate submitted to BREEDER to keep in said puppy/dogs file. ADOPTER is responsible for any and all Vet care and/or maintenance, including but not limited to; Treatment, reasonable and hospitable care while being transferred back to BREEDER (In the case of return for replacement), and humane euthanasia when necessary for life threatening cases, or, in the case that the puppy/dog can no longer be maintained with medical intervention, or where the quality of life will be forever altered. In the event that said puppy/dog were to lose the battle,, a full credit for replacement will be given proceeding a proper necropsy confirming defect as cause of death. No monetary refunds will be given, only replacement.
This health guarantee does not cover cherry eye, entropian, ectropian, flat feet.
(9) The BUYER agrees to have the puppy/dog examined by his/her own veterinarian, at their own expense within 7 days of acquiring the puppy/dog and have the proper documentation forwarded to the BREEDER promptly to prove the puppy/dog has been examined by a licensed veterinarian. If the veterinarian does not give the puppy/dog a clean bill of health, the BREEDER must be notified immediately, and proper documentation from the vet forwarded promptly to the BREEDER from a licensed veterinarian. The BREEDER reserves the right to have the puppy/dog re-examined by our veterinarian at our cost. Any condition that is minor, correctable, recently acquired (after leaving the breeder) or a breed related minor condition is not covered and no condition which a puppy will likely grow out of is covered. In the event the puppy/dog is not in good health a replacement puppy of the same/lesser cost will be given if the puppy/dog is returned to the BREEDER, The Breeder does not accept responsibility for contagious diseases diagnosed 72 hours after transfer of ownership.
BY SIGNING BELOW, I THE ADOPTER, UNDERSTAND, HAVE READ ALL OF, AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT. BOTH PARTIES ARE IN AGREEMENT OF THESE TERMS AND WILL HOLD TRUE TO THEM, ALL INFORMATION IS CORRECT AND TRUTHFUL TO THE BEST OF BOTH PARTY’S KNOWLEDGE. IF AT ANY TIME A CLAUSE IN THIS CONTRACT IS BROKEN, THE BREEDER RESERVES FULL RIGHTS TO REPOSESSION OF THE PUPPY/DOG, LEGAL ACTIONS AND MONETARY COMPENSATION. ANY AND ALL LEGAL FEES INCURRED TO THE BREEDER/THEIR ASSOCIATES WILL BE PAID IN FULL BY THE ADOPTER.
BREEDER SIGNATURE: ___________________________________
ADOPTER SIGNATURE: ___________________________________